OBI Law is proud to support our community vis-à-vis our Public Finance Group. Our managing partner has significant experience managing and representing clients, including:
- Economic development authorities
- Other issuing entities in connection with the issuance of all types of obligations
Underwriter Counsel Services
OBI Law has the capacity and expertise to serve as counsel to leading national and regional investment banking firms throughout the nation in connection with the underwriting and remarketing of public obligations.
- Structuring and Analyzing Bond Issues
- Reviewing and Drafting Bond Documents
- Drafting Bond Purchase Agreements
- Continuing Disclosure Undertakings and Agreements Among Underwriters
- Conducting Due Diligence Reviews
- MCDC Compliance
Bond Counsel Services
With an extensive network of partner firms and other strategic joint ventures, OBI Law is able to provide a myriad of bond counsel and related services.
Trusted Partner Endorsement:
“We appreciate OBI's contribution to our Public Finance Team and wish him the best in his new ventures. With his outstanding credentials and the opening of his own boutique practice, we look forward to the opportunity to work together on future projects.”
–Robert D. Dransfield, U.S. Head of Finance, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP